Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mens Wide Casual Shoes Where Can I Get Mens Footwear For Wide Feet?

Where can I get mens footwear for wide feet? - mens wide casual shoes

I am getting a man with an above-average feet and shoes that fit is a *****. Now I need to use trainers because they seem the only things that fit and are a little tight.
I know I can more shoes online is the only problem that I do not know they are quite large.

I need instructions on how to get the length and width of the foot and information on how these measures relate to shoe sizes measured UK.
It would also be useful if I have a few recommendations of sites that may offer the shoes get to dress shoe, casual shoes and sneakers for men with feet.

I live in England on the road.

Thanks for any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment