Monday, February 8, 2010

Legal Brief Format What Legal Step Do I Take Next: After My Appointed Appellate Atty. Wrote A Bad Opening Brief? Beyond Horrible.?

What legal step do I take next: after my appointed appellate atty. wrote a bad opening brief? Beyond horrible.? - legal brief format

It is an offense if zoning and Atty. The summary said the bad breaks, it was a testimony of what he has done, there is the appeal does not raise major issues for me is defined by other Atys. Can I ask the court to appoint Atty new? Where to draw the line. The writing is terrible. What is the format that can be used as a substitute for the Atty who is crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They can advise appeal - ineffective. The judge will decide on the proposal and may not grant a new trial and new counsel.

Post a Comment