Monday, February 22, 2010

Money Tree For Baby Shower How Long Should I Wait To Start Buying ???

How long should I wait to start buying ??? - money tree for baby shower

Clothes for my baby? I have a baby shower on 13 January and 20 and my mother and my brother are waiting Mothra me as a baby shower money tree will be .. and wait to buy what I need after that .. I already have the crib and all the leaves, the seat of the car and the car only has bottles, diapers and clothes and everything must be what? Should I wait or should I start, the things to buy before the baby shower? Any suggestions? :)

4 comments:

momexeck said...

If you need to remove from your system, then buy one or two things, but certainly to wait. I let my son / 5 and will take over all the basics for you. Even if you do not get what you want, you can - get the loan to the bank - so get what you really want. All free.

He is really excited. Congratulations!

Bailey said...

probably wait until after the shower is so difficult that! Many people say that the note is good enough for them!

Have fun in the shower!

Kim said...

WAIT! You may be surprised to see how the recipient. I know that it's fun shopping for new small businesses go, but against impulses. You can of course things if you want to buy, but I expect to buy most things after the showers. In this way, you do not have a lot of things twice. And if you want you somethings you can do together!
Good luck and congratulations!

LP's Mommy said...

Buy when you want.

Post a Comment