Sunday, January 3, 2010

Playtex Baby Magic Lotion Do Playtex Nipples Fit On Any Other Brand Of GLASS Baby Bottles?

Do Playtex nipples fit on any other brand of GLASS baby bottles? - playtex baby magic lotion

Does anyone know? I would like a glass bottle and a bottle of milk every day. However, I have a special Playtex pacifier for my baby disclaims any nipple (preferably the first breast, but the Playtex orthodontic nipples are the only ones you) in a bottle. For example, an adjustment to the Playtex nipple in a free society, Dr. Brown's bottles or glass or other birth? Thank you very much!

1 comment:

BlackRos... said...

The nipples usually come in a standard size. I had no problem by nipples on glass bottles plaxtex Sterle, that, whenever he remains in incubatour. It (1 1 / 2 months in advance and I expressed milk for her was that breastfeeding was very stressful for both)

Post a Comment