Monday, January 18, 2010

Refinance Mobile Home In Park What To Do About A 1999 Single Wide Mobile Home. Should I Sell It Or Try To Refinance As A Rental Property?

What to do about a 1999 single wide mobile home. Should I sell it or try to refinance as a rental property? - refinance mobile home in park

I bought the house in 1999, he joined the Navy in 2000. I could not find someone to buy me, if someone who lives in the moment to make payments. Was this for 8 years, but I try to find out, whether to refinance, so you use it as a rental property (current contract does not let me). I want to make some money from it. I do not believe it when you sell (which would get some from me), so I want to know whether the rent would be a viable option. Not in any field is located in a trailer park. Suggestions on what to do to help.

1 comment:

Karen H said...

First, you need to check with the park to see if they will allow you to rent, most not. Personally, I'd sell, cut your losses and move on.

Post a Comment